Wednesday 29 May 2013

Putting out the "Open" sign... butterflies...

So... deep breath... in... out.... here we go!!! For several years I have been guided to share my gifts and light with a wider audience. Whilst I have encouraged others to shine their light, I have been rather reluctant to BE out there. Fear of rejection? Maybe. Fear of ridicule? Possibly. But these are things I have helped others clear in themselves... so I am throwing myself in the deep end so to speak... and walking the walk... Ta DAH!

I am a healer, intuitive coach/counselor, as well as past life reader. I assist people in connecting with their higher selves, their own soul guides and guidance. I assist others in clearing their conditioned beliefs, and blocks that have kept them from moving forward on their own divine paths.

How, you might ask? Well, I work directly with the Archangels, Ascended Masters, my guides and angels as well as the person that I am working with. In a meditative state, I connect with the person's higherself and there is a conversation regarding what the person wishes to clear.

In my practice, this takes place as the person goes about his/her daily life. Most people have reported minimal disruption of their day, while at the same time experiencing significant shifts in their perceptions.

So there it is.... Ideally, my goal is to assist in awakening as many as possible to their own connection and gifts and talents that we may all uplift, inspire and heal the ALL. I loved the series "Dinotopia", in that they talk about how "one drop raises the ocean." And I feel it is time we FLOOD the earth with truth, love, healing, compassion, understanding, connection. We are all healers, seers, gifted and divinely endowed. We have just forgotten! 

As the blog proceeds, I imagine I will share more about myself, my experiences, my understandings, thoughts and well... duh! I suppose that is what a blog is, afterall!! 


In the meantime, please feel free to contact me for any clearing of blocks, healing, guidance, advice (spiritual or otherwise hehe), or just to say "Hi!" All work I do is based on a donation basis only, but I am more than happy to help you freely for the pure joy of  serving if you feel you need my assistance.

Of course I must state the obvious disclaimer. I am not a certified medical practitioner and all that I offer is in divine service to God/Creator/Source. Please do not take my work for substitution for medical issues in which you need professional care.

Blessings,

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your love and support. You bless my life daily and I am grateful to know you as a soul sister. Heart hugs. I love you too angel. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete